Our daughter, Bree, has kindly allowed us to share another of her favourite creations.
Believe us, these are extremely tasty.
- 200g or 7oz of unsalted butter
- Half a cup of cocoa
- Two cups of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Two eggs
- One cup of plain flour
- Half a cup of chopped walnuts
- Melt butter and cocoa in saucepan (do not boil)
- Add sugar and vanilla, stir in well
- Take off heat and mix in flour
- Add eggs and beat in well
- Pour evenly into brownie pan/slice tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degreesC/360 degrees F